I load the application I did it exactly as it said. I put in email, password, age, etc. I click on Finish and it ask me Please provide valid USEID with an ok button I click ok but I dont see where to enter that I am just on the same page when I started. So I can't even set up account. I am doing this on the phone directly.
    11-03-08 06:40 PM
    I just tried it... right now I prefer Moodio. I can't wait til something better come out. You may want to vradio too- still not the best.
    11-03-08 06:59 PM
    Will this work on curve 8330 running 4.3?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-08 07:02 PM
    OMG IM in total love with this app already. Forget Moodio and having to use your web browser this is a program that installs and omg its soo clear and rarely buffers.

You can use it on wifi or on Edge for blackberry

h##p://www.flycast.fm/FlyTunesINFO.aspx?PAGE=blackberry (remove the ## and replace with TT)

i highly recommend it, tons of channels to choose from and is the best source ever for streaming radio on a blackberry.

now i dont have to waste my car battery at work to listen to the radio.

11-03-08 07:19 PM
    I load the application I did it exactly as it said. I put in email, password, age, etc. I click on Finish and it ask me Please provide valid USEID with an ok button I click ok but I dont see where to enter that I am just on the same page when I started. So I can't even set up account. I am doing this on the phone directly.
    yah had the same problem, just sign up on their website.
    11-03-08 07:23 PM
    I agree that their app is quite well done... You know if it's possible to add music station like with moodio ?? That is the nly reason I sometime use moodio, custom radio stations.
    11-03-08 07:33 PM
    yea I read that. Thanks.
    11-03-08 08:18 PM
    I agree that their app is quite well done... You know if it's possible to add music station like with moodio ?? That is the nly reason I sometime use moodio, custom radio stations.
    Yea I like to add stations I want to listen too as well. But this is definately better than using the BB media player that wont screen save or keep playing when you hoister the phone.
    11-03-08 08:20 PM
    11-03-08 08:25 PM
    actually im wondering is this a radio thing like moodio or what it's weird or i just cant search
    11-03-08 08:28 PM
    Thanks I was having the same issue and the sign in wasn't prominent on their website!
    I LOVE this! Sometimes I get very bored of my iPod music...and it streams beautifully!
    Last edited by Navan; 11-03-08 at 08:46 PM.
    11-03-08 08:41 PM
    Does this app only work with headphones or will it play out of the external speaker too?

11-03-08 09:00 PM
    This app is pretty cool!!
    11-03-08 10:15 PM
    Looks like a good app. If you can add your own stations as well,I'm sold!

11-03-08 11:27 PM
    What do I have to do in order to hear the audio stream? It's playing but I don't hear anything.
    11-04-08 12:02 AM
    What do I have to do in order to hear the audio stream? It's playing but I don't hear anything.
    I have the same problem. I can only hear some of the stations then they will stop playing after a minute or so.

11-04-08 07:14 AM
    On my pearl, I had to reboot the device before it works
    11-04-08 07:22 AM
    Yea I like to add stations I want to listen too as well. But this is definately better than using the BB media player that wont screen save or keep playing when you hoister the phone.
    You can listen to any shoutcast channel. Access the search screen & enter what you're searching for in the 'shoutcast' field. Add that channel to your favorites & you won't need to do the search every time you log in.
    11-04-08 11:03 AM
    You can listen to any shoutcast channel. Access the search screen & enter what you're searching for in the 'shoutcast' field. Add that channel to your favorites & you won't need to do the search every time you log in.
    I don't see a shoutcast field - only "Artist Search" and "Keyword Search" fields.

Application is great in that you can browse, holster etc. while still keeping the stream - but I think to top moodio you have to be able to add streams. Am I missing something? Where can you add stream url's?
    11-04-08 05:31 PM
    I was unable to find anything about shoutcast....
    11-21-08 05:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD