Ok so here's the story I was messing wif my sister and my phone fell out of my pocket in front of the door and she slid her fingers under the door and managed to get my phone and slide it under the door. When I got it back there's one scratch the vertical is a rainbowish color but when I feel it with my finger nail I don't feel the scratch! The other one is just a plain old scratch that when ifeel it with my nail I can feel it. PLEASE HELP!! They are so annoying to look at!!! Is there a remedy to fix this???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-08 12:41 AM
    If you really wanted to you could buy a new lens for your phone and replace it. There's a video on youtube showing how to. Other then that I don't know and if anyone has an answer how I would like to know cause I have a couple scratches myself.
    08-15-08 12:45 AM
    Buy a Best Skin Ever (will completly hide the scratch and prevent future ones),
    a new housing, or a product like
    AppleSauce, but whatever you do get over the scratch.
    It's a phone. It just ain't that world turning for all those
    exclamation points.
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 08-15-08 at 12:48 AM.
    08-15-08 12:46 AM

Its not just a phone. Its a BlACKBERRY! You of all people should know that lol.

08-15-08 01:05 AM
    First of all: buy a case for it! Then that won't happen. Also, let people know that you don't want them touching your phone! my family knows that, even my sister who is 3 But anyway, you can get a screen protector to hide the regular scratch, but the rainbow one, that could be the lcd itself or a deep scratch on the lens. I wouldn't take it apart though. I did and I made it worse. BlackBerry repair shop is a good place to get your bb repaired. Google it. Good luck.

08-15-08 01:16 AM
    just a phone.... just a phone??? (scratches head, stares @ screen).......
    .....IT'S NOT JUST A PHONE!!! haha...
    08-15-08 01:17 AM
    I would be freaking out too!!!!! bse its your only solution. Unless its not too deep, you might be able to take it to lenscrafters or a similar place.

08-15-08 01:22 AM
    Forgot to add: the scratches are annoying to look at when you first notice them, but after a little while, you forget all about them. I got a used 8820 for $65 off of Craigs List after my repair attempt with my curve, and it came full of scratches and the black keypad was chipped on some keys, letting the light show through. It drove me crazy, but you get over it pretty fast. (I hope) But focusing on it just makes it seem worse than it is.

08-15-08 01:24 AM
    The first scratch is the deepest I remember freaking out when I got my first scratch or two... I don't even notice them anymore. The pain will subside haha

08-15-08 01:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD