hello, i just got my bb curve 8320 yesterday and have a couple questions.

1. my setup cd isnt working. is this because i have a mac?

2. is there any way to change the ringer volume besides normal and loud? normal is still to loud for me at night.

3. how in the world do you change the sound when you get a text message? i cant figure it out

thanks for all the help
    12-04-09 11:00 AM
    Yes if you have mac download through blackberry .com>software>desktop software>mac. download.

Ringer volume. select profile, advanced, highlight the profile you want to change. click trackball. you can select the profile and increase/decrease the volume you want.

Text. go to sound profile. advanced, highlight the profile you use as active. hit blackberry key, select edit, select text messages. it will show the ringer or ringtone, to change highlight and click trackball. it will show all preinstalled ringers, if you want to add something from memory card, select browse and navigate to memory card and music, than select. and it will change the text ringer to that.

hope it helps
    cheers
    12-04-09 11:07 AM
    Yes if you have mac download through blackberry .com>software>desktop software>mac. download.

Ringer volume. select profile, advanced, highlight the profile you want to change. click trackball. you can select the profile and increase/decrease the volume you want.

Text. go to sound profile. advanced, highlight the profile you use as active. hit blackberry key, select edit, select text messages. it will show the ringer or ringtone, to change highlight and click trackball. it will show all preinstalled ringers, if you want to add something from memory card, select browse and navigate to memory card and music, than select. and it will change the text ringer to that.

hope it helps
    cheers
    helped alot. thanks
    12-04-09 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD