Ok I'm super excited. Even the local city council is jelous. Ok took me about a day with old blue to know it was the right choice for me. So I waited 3 months or more for the curve. Boy was it ever worth it. I just did not know all it could do. I have music, photos and more going on. I love the hands free. I love the fact I can go online and still listen to music. The only 2 things that i have found that kill the music is photos and a call. I just love it. I highly recommend it. I love the full keyboard. I just can't say enough good about it. I'm still learning as I have had it less than 24 hours. I was able to talk Telus into knocking $200.00 off the phone. But I think as long as I don't drop it I will have this one for a long time.
    Only question I have is are there free themes?
    I love the ringtones too. It's just too cool. I have the best phone on the block and I was never one to want to keep up with the Jones sometimes it's nice to have the edge. I would rather die than give up my BB.

Hi I'm a blackberry addict for life!
    anyone want to pin me I'd love to 3022FBC7
    04-10-08 02:49 AM
    Congratulations Lol
    04-10-08 02:58 AM
    Haha... while Oshawa is a small insignificant town. It's just outside Toronto, so I highly doubt you're the first to own a Telus Curve.

It's a suburb, lots of commuters to Toronto.
    04-10-08 08:21 AM
    I'm going to be the first in my town with a bell curve in about 4 hours YAY! almost couldnt sleep last night.
    04-10-08 08:54 AM
    Good for you. It coming soon to Bell Mobility.
    04-10-08 08:57 AM
    U would get lots of free themes at themes4bb.com...Go ahead...Enjoy
    04-10-08 09:07 AM
    releases for bell tomorow, but our stores are getting them in today, and i will be buying one.
    04-10-08 09:12 AM
    Pictures Pictures!!! Full Review Full Review!!

Congrats on being the first..that's awesome!
    04-10-08 09:20 AM
    Congrats I want to see pics! I cant wait to get my curve from verizon when they release it!
    04-10-08 09:27 AM
    lol Yayyy! I'm from Oshawa & I have a curve as well! Just got it on December 2nd 2008! It's lovely!
    02-21-09 11:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD