When trying to use Moodio or direct "Listen Live" feeds with radio stations I am never able to listen to the station. I never have problem with video feeds from YouTube, but I know that's not exactly the same thing. What do you guys do about internet radio?

Outside of Moodio is there another Pandora I am not familiar with? I HATE that I cannot use Pandora (VZW customer)?

I don't spend enough time on Crackberry learning the full functionality of my 8330, but I have fallen in love with it the 2 months I have had it. Thanks in advance for your thoughts!
    08-12-08 07:48 AM
    Wish I had some sort of answer for you. We have the same phone but different carriers. I haven't tried any streaming audio yet, let alone YouTube...heck I just tried the video and voice recorder with 4.5 and I've had the upgrade for a week LOL
    08-12-08 07:51 AM
    You may already be trying this but I'll post it anyway just in case because it took me a little bit to understand how the service works. With Moodio, you need to first select your stations and save them to your account. You can't listen to a station from the page that you find them on. Once you have your stations saved, you can get to the MY Stations link at Not logged in | Moodio.

You click on My Stations and you select which one you want from the your list. It works great for me but sometimes the network will terminate my connection if the traffic is heavy. I just reconnect.
    08-12-08 08:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD