Hello everybody,

after wiping my 8310 i tried to reinstall the current firmware. But nothing happened. I already tried several possibilities, but even the recommendations on crackberry didn't work. When trying to connect via apploader, my pc says "no connection". By skipping the jvm check with /nojvm there comes the following message: An error occurs while being in a multistage loading process.

Just to add, it is an enterprise model, so maybe the policy blocks the firmware install (??).

Hope you can help me!

Greets,
    JohnBW
    03-13-10 07:12 PM
    Try plugging in to a different USB port. Make sure it is one that is getting adequate power.
    03-13-10 07:33 PM
    +1 on a usb problem. You can also try rebooting your pc. Also if you're on a laptop, try using a desktop.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-10 11:17 PM
    Well i have the kinda problems, i just had an unlocked 8310 and i tried to upgrade the software to 4.5 first. but then the phone signal LED starts to red blinking and its blinking twice in a sequence. the phone just came off, i had tried to battery pull and it doesnt work. for now i pull the battery off for a while. can anyone HELP me for the problem?
    03-14-10 01:13 AM
    Hurt_Berry, you need to start your own thread. That's a different issue.
    03-14-10 08:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD