OK, so I have seen several posts which sound similar to my problem with one major difference: I have never had any 'red lock' on my firewall settings. However, I have my firewall turned on to stop Opera Mini from asking for permissions every time it first opens a webpage but I just installed NFL Mobile Live and with the firewall on I get that standard error of 'attempting to open a connection inside the firewall and outside the firewall which violates the IT Policy' over and over when I try to run it. When I turn off the firewall, NFL Mobile Live starts without error but of course Opera Mini asks for permissions the first time it opens a webpage.

Is there a way around this without wiping my device? Again, I don't have and never had any 'red lock' preventing me from changing firewall settings and everything for the app is set to Allow. Ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-09 02:29 AM
    Well the apps are doing what they need to to operate. I would say leave it on or off and deal with the annoyances of the other application.
    11-09-09 05:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD