I recently tried to download some ringtones and got the message file system full. I tried to copy ringtones from desktop manager and it says the same thing. I then deleting som,e items figuring it would free up some space. I have not had this probem until i installed my desktop manager and sync my blackberry. What do i need to do to get it back ?

HELP!!!!!
    12-07-08 12:24 PM
    I recently tried to download some ringtones and got the message file system full. I tried to copy ringtones from desktop manager and it says the same thing. I then deleting som,e items figuring it would free up some space. I have not had this probem until i installed my desktop manager and sync my blackberry. What do i need to do to get it back ?

HELP!!!!!
    Go to Options > Status >

and report to use what you see there.
    12-07-08 12:41 PM
    Somebody else had a very similar issue like this the other day. They were able to solve it by setting the device memory limit to 5mb.

Go to Media, press menu and select options. There you can set the device memory limit.
    12-07-08 01:07 PM
    Whenever i try to save a ringtone it says it is saved but when i look for it to change my ringtone.. i cant find it. When this happens then the file name changes itself to a series of numbers (and its usually the song name and artist).

PLZ help me =/
    02-25-09 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD