I am a newb and not very BB savy. I am a truck driver and the primary reason for the BB is to transfer files (rtf, PDF, DOC) invoices from my PC to the BB and e-mail them without the need for a separate IT provider for the PC. I need a reader for my BB so that I can view above mentioned files from my BB. Have heard of beamberry and like what it offers but now it is no longer free. Does anyone have a suggestion for a reader for my new BB. Thanks

PS is there a lotion of magic potion that will shrink my fingers for typing on that little keyboard? LOL
    11-26-09 10:36 PM
    I'm on wap so if you've posted your operating system sorry but I can't see it. On OS 4.5 and above, Docs to Go can answer the RTF and DOC formats but not PDF. I'm not aware of a free PDF reader that can read files from the media card (presuming that's where you are putting the files). Beamberry as noted is good, and the paid Premium version of Docs to Go has a nice PDF reader as a separate no-cost-added download.
    I type with my thumbnails :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-09 09:25 AM
    docs to go will enable the .rtf and .doc formats. paid docs to go can handle the.pdf files as well.
    for typing with thumbnails - you'll get used to it pretty soon
    11-27-09 11:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD