Is there a way to clear up my free memory with out removing the battery? If so how. When I remove my battery and put in back in i have over 11 hundred million bytes or something and then after i check myspace and get on gmail a few times it gets pretty low and the hour glass starts popping up.

I am a bb 8310 user
    Last edited by Private Dirt; 12-09-08 at 01:17 PM.
    12-09-08 01:07 PM
    I would recommend reading this thread , it has helped countless people.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-08 01:18 PM
    I have a 4GB memory card and all my pics are on it.

But my question is... after a fresh battery pull i have over 11,000,000 KB's after I do some stuff on the browser and check myspace or whatever after a day or so i have 6,000,000KB's of free file. Is there a way to restore those free KB's without a battery pull. Will the MaxMem app help or what??
    Last edited by Private Dirt; 12-09-08 at 02:15 PM.
    12-09-08 02:12 PM
    just follow everything in that thread and it will help immensely. trust me.
    12-09-08 02:14 PM
    Are you closing your apps, browser out correctly? Menu>close, NOT the escape key..?

Ive seen some posts with maxmem screwing things up, Ive never used it, so personally I cant comment on experience, I use crackmem and highly recommend it, sounds also you need to get rid of some things sitting on your berry taking up space,
    12-09-08 02:16 PM
    I have a 4GB memory card and all my pics are on it.

But my question is... after a fresh battery pull i have over 11,000,000 KB's after I do some stuff on the browser and check myspace or whatever after a day or so i have 6,000,000KB's of free file. Is there a way to restore those free KB's without a battery pull. Will the MaxMem app help or what??
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

I have included MaxMem in the guide because it will allow you to remove the worst offender directly from your BlackBerry. Preinstalled pictures and video are well worth removing and should free up 5 Mb of space.

I have reserved my advise about removing the preinstalled themes. A lot of third party themes depend on them being present.

If you can follow through with the computer aided memory cleaning, including using the free CrackMem utility, you can free up plenty of memory for normal use.

I like to see 20+ Mb after a restart. That will insure a good day..
    12-09-08 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD