Hey what"s up name's Justin and I have a few questions about my blackberry (8330 curve). Recently my screen doesn't seem to work. I will have to pull the battery on my phone and reset it up to 5 times before my screen starts working again. If I plug it into the charger the screen will come on again but the keypad will not work. Any ideas? No water damage.
    08-18-10 02:52 PM
    Sounds to me like your phone is starting to flake on you. Are you sure there is no water damage? Are the water stickers pink? Have you dropped your phone? If you have, the LCD connection could have come lose - or even has over time. You may want to take it into the carrier store and have them look at it.

Just by chance - have you installed any programs around the time your phone started to act up? just to through that out there.

But, if you keyboard is starting to act up - than that sounds like a main board issue and unfortunately those can't be fixed without fixing the "guts" of the phone.

Welcome to the forums, Justin. Hope you enjoy your day
    08-18-10 11:26 PM
    Hey what"s up name's Justin and I have a few questions about my blackberry (8330 curve). Recently my screen doesn't seem to work. I will have to pull the battery on my phone and reset it up to 5 times before my screen starts working again. If I plug it into the charger the screen will come on again but the keypad will not work. Any ideas? No water damage.
    Before you decide to chuck your BB 8330, check your free memory: Options/Status 3rd line. I think your memory is too low. This is easy to fix and less expensive than buying a new BB.
    08-19-10 08:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD