Sorry i've tried to use the search button and still can't find anything. So here are my questions.

1. How can i stop the confirmation email i get when sending out or forwarding email to other people?
    2. How can i press delete with out getting confirmation to delete. I can do it on the texts i get but not emails.
    3. Can i watch videos on website like youtube and listen to music like on imeem.com using the browser?
    01-25-08 11:23 AM
    1. Go to your Messages folders, hit the Blackberry Button, Options, Email Settings, Then for each email you have, make sure "Confirm delivery" and "Confirm read" is set to no.

2. Message folder, BB Menu, Options, General Settings, Confirm Delete to "No". This will not work on POP3 accounts as it is not a Push Account. At least it doesn't work for me on my Comcast Account, but it does on my BlackBerry Email and my work email

3. Not that i'm aware of. There are some 3rd party sites that allow it, but not YouTube directly.
    01-25-08 11:50 AM
    thanks for the info!

i have had everything set to no on email setting but i still get a comfirmation on email i forward to a friend using the blackberry with my aol account.

Is there a way to delete all my contacts in the address books at one time? there soo many contact that imported from my yahoo that i didnt want in there.
    01-25-08 02:03 PM
    3. Can i watch videos on website like youtube and listen to music like on imeem.com using the browser?
    Not yet, only pearl 2 owners can. older devices dont have a built-in flash player yet. Hopefully we will with the next OS upgrade.
    01-25-08 02:07 PM
    Wow thanks guys for the quick response. Man im telling you this new bb I got has more features then any other phone I ever owned. I kind of intimidating
    01-25-08 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD