Sorry i've tried to use the search button and still can't find anything. So here are my questions.

1. How can i stop the confirmation email i get when sending out or forwarding email to other people?
    2. How can i press delete with out getting confirmation to delete. I can do it on the texts i get but not emails.
    3. Can i watch videos on website like youtube and listen to music like on imeem.com using the browser?
    01-25-08 11:12 AM
    1. How can i stop the confirmation email i get when sending out or forwarding email to other people? IN THE EMAIL APPLICATION, SELECT MENU/EMAIL SETTINGS/CONFIRM DELIVERY SET TO NO

2. How can i press delete with out getting confirmation to delete. I can do it on the texts i get but not emails. IN THE EMAIL APPLICATION, SELECT MENU/GENERAL OPTIONS/CONFIRM DELETE SET TO NO
    01-28-08 09:04 PM
    3. As far as I know you can watch videos as m.youtube.com but I don't know about music.
    01-28-08 10:52 PM
    thanks i wanted to get rid of that email confirmation as well....
    01-28-08 11:12 PM
    I don't know if u can look at videos from m.youtube. com if u can't u can go to. blueapple.mobi good luck with your new bb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-08 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD