someone has to say it

my favorite part is the curves!

lol

sorry, i feel silly this morning
    07-14-08 12:20 PM
    I can't pick just one, so I gotta say the keyboard, the camera, the email, and the internet.
    07-14-08 01:38 PM
    I GAVE my IPHONE away (it's hot garbage) - My Son is on a Pearl and I am on a Curve.............likewise I have 2 friends with the LG touch and at a bachelor party last week they BOTH were all over my phone......
    I went to the mall for lunch just now, and I think I convinced a guy to switch from the Instinct to the Curve. He was quite impressed.
    07-14-08 01:40 PM
    Love the email push; definitely #1 for me.

It's a tremendous help when on the road. No missing critical information, no ambush waiting when you finally get to a wifi hotspot etc... and no waiting on a laptop to boot up just to check email or hit a website.

I gotta say the GPS based mapping/nav is a pretty nice bonus.
    07-14-08 01:52 PM
    I just have to list some with details on why:
    wi-fi - all of the people responded saying wi-fi were t-mobile assuming they make phone calls over wi-fi. I am a t-mobile but don't have that plan. However, at home and at work, I surf on my phone faster over wi-fi.
    calendar - and the ability to have my wife schedule an appointment for me and send me an invite - priceless!!! The calendar was also the reason I consolidated my palm pilot and cellphone into one!
    camera - this is somewhat more useful than any camera phone I had so far.
    Games - never have I had a phone with games (free ones) that I kept playing with.
    E-mail - no need to explain.
    BB messenger - I barely talk to my wife any more - we mostly send short messages.
    Picture messenging - valuable to stand at the grocery store and send a pictures to my wife "is this what you meant?".
    Keyboard!
    Viigo - since installing this one, rarely do I turn my desktop on, except for work.
    Movies - valuable when you're on the road with kids.
    There are a lot more, but this should be it for now.
    Doron
    07-14-08 01:55 PM
    Keyboard aside, just about everything. Being able
    to carry one single device and have a camera, GPS, media
    player (such that it is), Internet and email is really nice.
    07-14-08 02:28 PM
    The girl parts. Yeah , definitely the girl parts.
    07-14-08 02:29 PM
    Def the fact that it allows me to take the internet everywhere, in a pretty lil package!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-08 02:37 PM
    Sorry but I have more than one. I love the emails, internet and keyboard

07-14-08 02:55 PM
    That it's mine!!!
    07-14-08 06:39 PM
    someone has to say it

my favorite part is the curves!

lol

sorry, i feel silly this morning
    wow

no more joking for me.... that one sure did BOMB
    07-14-08 06:41 PM
    The one thing I love about my 8310 Curve is the in-built GPS, never gets me lost
    07-14-08 06:45 PM
    Having everything I need on one device. Email, internet, calendar, contacts...
    07-14-08 07:56 PM
    Stable platform, I had a Treo before.
    07-14-08 08:05 PM
    The camera is really nice. Also the call quality is awesome!
    07-14-08 08:07 PM
    This is my first PDA/Smartphone

What I love the most about the Curve is having so many options in such a good looking, small package. Battery life is also very good.

Compared to its competitors (At least within Sprint), the curve wins hands down. The only major disadvantage is the extra $$$ for BIS (for those that have plans that don't include it).

I went back to the Sprint store today to look at the new Treo, Samsung Ace, and other phones. And I left still happy with my Curve purchase. The Treo 800w looks to much like a toy to me. Something a teenager would have.
    07-14-08 09:13 PM
    I just like the way it looks.
    I don't have a data plan, so I mostly carry it around simply to show it off. :]
    Two of my friends saw mine and are getting one later this month as well.
    07-15-08 01:34 AM
    all-in-one device =)
    07-15-08 02:02 AM
    WiFi on the 8320, nuff said...................and the sleekness of the phone, sexy.
    07-15-08 02:08 AM
    being a former treo user I love the BB OS, love the sleekness of the device (try stuffing a treo 650 in your jeans pocket)
    07-15-08 02:34 AM
    My main reason for purchasing was the wifi (and UMA) feature since I have crap service at home and work.

Since then I fell in love with the calendar and having my email and internet with me at all times without having to carry multiple devices. My poor palm pilot just sits in my bag all the time now.

07-15-08 04:28 AM
    Best Part,....NOT RESETTING like my rotten TREO 650 did ALL THE TIME !!!
    07-15-08 05:38 AM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD