I've searched for the same shortcuts you mentioned:

1. One key stroke to close any application
    2. One key stroke to open a new text message

Haven't found it yet - although there have been plenty of replies from smart asses who say "is it really that big of a deal"??? Of course, the only REAL reason they respond like that is because they are stumped and don't know how to do it!
    06-23-08 12:27 PM
    I've searched for the same shortcuts you mentioned:

1. One key stroke to close any application
    2. One key stroke to open a new text message

Haven't found it yet - although there have been plenty of replies from smart asses who say "is it really that big of a deal"??? Of course, the only REAL reason they respond like that is because they are stumped and don't know how to do it!
    I assume you were quoting me. If you read back it says "not that big of a deal TO ME". As in, for ME, and ME ALONE, it's not a big deal. If it's really hard and involved for you to hit menu and scroll down to "Close" or "Exit" then so be it. I replied because I'm involved member of this forum, not because I don't have answer. I, like others, don't have an answer because it doesn't exist.
    06-23-08 12:34 PM
    For any menu that doesn't directly take you to "close" when you press C, just keep pressing it until it gets there. For the inbox, you'd hit it 4 times.
    06-23-08 12:45 PM
    Can you close the BlackBerry Messenger?
    06-23-08 06:31 PM
    Can you close the BlackBerry Messenger?
    No. There are core programs that are always running. BB messenger is one of them.
    06-23-08 06:40 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD