Can I use BLackberry Media Sync on my computer for my Curve? I know you can do this with the 8900, but can you do this with the 8310? Because I've been having to drag and drop my files into Roxio media manager then onto my phone. Is there a faster way to transfer these files? Especially if there's a way Blackberry Media sync will work on my phone so I can easily update iTunes music onto my phone.
    06-14-09 04:34 PM
    there is something called media sync, it come with the desktop software i believe or you can get it from blackberry's website

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Media Sync – Tuned Up

linky
    06-14-09 04:35 PM
    Do you get the option to turn on "Mass Storage Mode" when you plug your blackberry in? If you do click yes and then you will be able to drag and drop straight from the computer to the blackberry without using media sync

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-09 04:38 PM
    I use the media-sync from my BBdesktop with my 8330 and works great. It opens and transfers without the drag and drop.
    06-14-09 04:51 PM
    I use the media-sync from my BBdesktop with my 8330 and works great. It opens and transfers without the drag and drop.
    Okay good, I just wanted to make sure I can use media sync without dragging and dropping.

Thanks for the help guys!
    06-14-09 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD