So I go to enter my e-mail and password and click activate. It then times out and says the server is not responding and to contact the network administrator.

So I e-mail the IT guy and he says he doesn't help support Blackberry's and it's self explanatory. He said to contact AT&T.

Is there anything I can do or am I screwed because this guy is a ********?
    02-07-08 04:01 PM
    Make sure with AT&T you have the BES feature added to your account, and not just BIS...

BES = $44.99
    02-07-08 04:19 PM
    Make sure with AT&T you have the BES feature added to your account, and not just BIS...

BES = $44.99
    I do as far as I know. The BIS is $30 right? Additionally, I know the exchange server is working because I'm logged on to it on my laptop via Outlook.
    02-07-08 04:25 PM
    For me to be activated on my BES at work, I needed to buy the license (BES-CAL) for $99. After purchase, I got an email with my authenication key. From there, I forwarded to my IT Dept asking them to add my license/key to the server. After it was added, they responded back to me with the password I was to use for Enterprise Activation.
    02-07-08 04:29 PM
    For me to be activated on my BES at work, I needed to buy the license (BES-CAL) for $99. After purchase, I got an email with my authenication key. From there, I forwarded to my IT Dept asking them to add my license/key to the server. After it was added, they responded back to me with the password I was to use for Enterprise Activation.
    The guy said it was self explanatory so I'm assuming I have everything I need. I have my e-mail and password. It's not saying the info is incorrect, it's just timing out after 20 minutes or so and says the network did not respond.
    02-07-08 04:47 PM
    I do as far as I know. The BIS is $30 right? Additionally, I know the exchange server is working because I'm logged on to it on my laptop via Outlook.
    It sounds like your on the BIS. Call AT&T and make sure your on the BES. The same thing happened to me and once they correct my plan, it connected within a couple of minutes after 3 days of frustrations.
    02-07-08 06:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD