Have a 8330, got an issue with after unlocking the phone with default password, anything i click on such as browser etc.. puts me into a phone call with the number to call being my screen lock password. really annoying but it only seems to do it during the day when im at work, but im almost never in the same store 2 days in a row so dont know whats up with that..
    so im going to do a factory reset, already have my info backed up to the computer, question is do i need to reinstall/reactivate with verizon or anything like that or just restore my settings?
    04-21-10 09:33 PM
    Have a 8330, got an issue with after unlocking the phone with default password, anything i click on such as browser etc.. puts me into a phone call with the number to call being my screen lock password. really annoying but it only seems to do it during the day when im at work, but im almost never in the same store 2 days in a row so dont know whats up with that..
    so im going to do a factory reset, already have my info backed up to the computer, question is do i need to reinstall/reactivate with verizon or anything like that or just restore my settings?
    Just restore your settings and you should be set.
    04-26-10 11:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD