i have a problem with my keyboard - the f key (also the number six) doesnt work - all the other keys do - please help - im getting tired of sending txts without the letter f and being unable to call numbers with a 6 in them.

any help would be appreciated
    06-12-09 06:24 PM
    If your phone is less than 12 mos. old, take it in for a warranty exchange.
    06-12-09 06:26 PM
    Had the same problem with my back/escape key last night. Got me worried. Pulled battery. All was good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-09 06:59 PM
    Ha! I just swapped out my curve cause it had a bad "s" key (it was still under warranty) and they sent me one with a bad "h" key instead. I'm not going to bother sending it in again because I may end up going through the whole alphabet to get a good one! At least it works- its just that sometimes I have to press it a few times... Good luck.

06-12-09 07:07 PM
    Typing too many curse words eh? Haha, jk.
    06-12-09 09:27 PM
    spoke with att and they are sending me a new curve - hopefully i wont have to dial any phone numbers with a six in it until the new phone arrives
    06-12-09 10:18 PM
    my 6 doesnt work either~!
    06-12-09 10:27 PM
    I've had to replace three 8330's due to keys not working.. (Among various other problems) First one was just the A key, second one, the C key, third and current one the I, U, O, M, and A key don't work without pushng them really hard or in a certain direction. This being my 5th replacment (6th on the way next week) telus has offered me new 3-year contract pricing on the Tour the day it comes out, and are holding one for me... So long 8330!

06-13-09 01:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD