Excel somehow uninstalled with my OS 4.5 and i can not find it in application loader to put it back on.. anyone have a copy that i can manually install?
    10-19-08 09:50 AM
    Are you taling about Documents-to-go, eOffice or GridMagic?
    10-19-08 09:52 AM
    Go to the apploader and check documents to go. The stock version is out of date so make sure that you check for updates and it will have excel plus word and powerpoint

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-08 09:53 AM
    thats the thing documents-to-go isnt in apploader... i had to uninstall teh 4.5 update from my comp because everytime i hooked up my phone it would try to update it to 4.5 even though it had 4.5
    10-19-08 09:58 AM
    is beamberry any good?
    10-19-08 10:04 AM
    Well u may have to start the update process over. I've only had a curve for a month so I'm not the best with advice, but I think I had everything from the OS upgrade that I wanted including docs to go installed on my phone, restarted the computer and the update didn't effect anything. I'm thinking the download has to be in your temporary folder, but I may be wrong.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-08 10:04 AM
    I've read where this has happened to others as well. Since it does not happen to everyone, I believe it could be dependent on which carrier's site 4.5 is downloaded from. There is a difference in file sizes between them and this could explain little discrepancies.
    After learning about DataViz from Pete6, (quoted below), I decided to delete DocsToGo from the OS using CrackMem before the install. Afterward, I went to their site and downloaded and installed the most recent version. Worked like a charm.

"The version of DocsToGo that comes with OS 4.5 is very basic. I think they rushed it out the door just to get it out there. That is the end of the bad news.

Once you have re-installed Docs via Desktop Manager, open the app and press Menu and find Register. This will take you to the DataViz registration website (name, address, email, etc.). Once you ar registered, you will gain access to two downloads. One is the basic product (free) and contains Excel.

The other is a $68 upgrade to the full version."
    10-19-08 07:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD