Ok the weirdest thing is happening to the love of my life (my blackberry)

I'm pretty good at figuring by berry out, with the help of this site but I can't get this one. All of a sudden last night my berry powered off, powered back on, and since then it shuts off every 30 minutes, like clockwork. The only thing I've done recently was installed 4.5 but that was last week and I haven't had any issues with that at all. I've done a batt. pull but the only thing that changes is the 30minute interval. I thought maybe I had too much to drink last nite but when I got up (no hangover), same thing..

oh yeah I downloaded the myspace app but I haven't even used it.

Anybody know what the heck is going on?
    11-16-08 11:56 AM
    i would wipe your berry and reinstall the os
    11-16-08 11:58 AM
    yeah, I was trying to avoid wiping but I think you're right. I may have to. I'm just confused as to what could have caused it..

thanks
    11-16-08 12:07 PM
    maybe just a random glitch
    11-16-08 12:37 PM
    yeah, I was trying to avoid wiping but I think you're right. I may have to. I'm just confused as to what could have caused it..
    If you don't have a spare battery, pick one up at Target or Walmart and see if the phone still reboots on it's own every 30 mins. If the phone still reboots with a new battery, then look at the OS and apps. Reload the OS and re-add your third party apps until the problem starts again.
    11-16-08 12:39 PM
    If you don't have a spare battery, pick one up at Target or Walmart and see if the phone still reboots on it's own every 30 mins. If the phone still reboots with a new battery, then look at the OS and apps. Reload the OS and re-add your third party apps until the problem starts again.

why would the battery cause it to reload?
    11-16-08 12:42 PM
    I have a spare battery and tried that but no luck so I wiped it and re-installed.. so far so good!! Still weird though

Thanks
    11-16-08 06:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD