I think the troll spray worked!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-08 01:07 PM
    I hope so. That guy made his first post on March 19. He should have known way before today that the BB did not fit his expectations. It never ceases to amaze me that some people would spend the money for an expensive smartphone and not even read up on what it would or would not do.
    04-22-08 01:23 PM
    Is it worth the money? NO.......it's worth a whole lot more. LMAO. As previously stated, it's a communication device.....utilized by the majority of us CrackBerry-a-holics that "get it" and manage to have fun and take care of business at the same time. Give 'em another blast or two for us. lol
    04-22-08 01:26 PM
    Here's an idea for one of the mods: Close this thread. Somewhere this putz is sitting at a computer reading all the follow up to his stupidity and thinking he is just the coolest. Let's take that away from him.
    04-22-08 01:39 PM
    Here's an idea for one of the mods: Close this thread. Somewhere this putz is sitting at a computer reading all the follow up to his stupidity and thinking he is just the coolest. Let's take that away from him.
    Well, you did say that he was a putz. lol
    04-22-08 01:49 PM
    ha wow. loser :X
    04-22-08 06:02 PM
    hey boomerbsg!!
    Im so happy I found another BSG fanatic!!
    04-22-08 06:07 PM
    The funniest part about this d-bag is if you google the phone # in the username it brings up a response in craigslist where the d-bag was looking for a nokia n95 a month ago...indecisive much? lol
    04-22-08 07:49 PM
    So many uninformed people, so little time. Take your berry back get the amazing iphone (to my berry people, note the sarcasm) and let us enjoy our berries in peace.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-08 07:55 PM
    lmao this is hilarious...
    04-22-08 07:57 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD