so im excited i get to use this fun fun fun blackberry curve just to pay as much as a damn iphone for it and cant do **** on it. my roommate has a damn samsung and can listen to pandora on it.............blackberry, no! ****ing flash player. blackberry is ****ing ********.
    04-22-08 12:36 AM
    wow maybe your not ready for a balckberry there buddy, you should have done some more research before you got it... there are 3rd party apps that can pretty much do anything maybe you should look into them before coming to a forum and bashin phones that everyone here loves... whos ******** for not doing their research...uuuuuuuummmmmm YOU!!!
    04-22-08 12:51 AM
    wow maybe your not ready for a balckberry there buddy, you should have done some more research before you got it... there are 3rd party apps that can pretty much do anything maybe you should look into them before coming to a forum and bashin phones that everyone here loves... whos ******** for not doing their research...uuuuuuuummmmmm YOU!!!
    I would have to definately agree. BlackBerry is a communication tool first, multimedia a distant second, maybe even third.
    04-22-08 01:10 AM
    dude dont bash the phone.. yes it has problems but there is everything to fix it.. so if you dont like it take it back and go get an iphone and than when you ***** to apple cuz it fail or something went wrong just remember that all phones have problems and everything gets fixed so dont bash on the phone.. i love mine.
    04-22-08 01:11 AM
    and to answer your thread title YES it is more than worth the money i dont even regret paying full price for my curve
    04-22-08 03:26 AM
    Funny how he said "can't do **** with it".

when today, and since I got my Curve, I've had:

- sent, answered and received my emails.
    - read my rss feeds
    - visited my fave wap sites - checked the weather
    - got directions to my appointment
    - got in touch with people on my IMs
    - twittered
    - updated appointments in my calendar
    - etc etc

And oh yeah, copy and pasted a bunch of stuff coz I can.

To top all of that, once the new OS comes out, us BB users can watch all the low quality dumb**** you watch on the youtubes.

Geez. What's up with these kids and their flash videos? All they can do now on their computers/phones is search for sub-par videos and can't even research for the things they really need like info about their next cellphone purchase.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-08 04:01 AM
    mmmm I dont have a week with mine and I love it... I have had almost all the phones the Tmo have and never wanted to get a BB but I didnt know what I was missing I love it.. I hate WM and sidekick.. and iphone I never had it but im not a fan of it... sooooooooo I will never go back to any other phone! I love it I can do everything that I always wanted a phone to do.... yay! donty really care for videos and other stuff for that I have my laptop ...
    04-22-08 04:41 AM
    04-22-08 04:51 AM
    Is it just me or are kids terribly un-informed these days? blueapple.mobi is a great browser app that works just fine with blackberrys, and does the job just fine.

Quit crying, blackberries can do it all if you just find what you are looking for just like any other phone.
    04-22-08 04:52 AM
    Hahaha @ the troll spray! Let's see if it works!

04-22-08 04:55 AM
    LOL kids are funny now days.
    04-22-08 05:37 AM
    @callme - Whoa...Whoa... The fact that this community is fanatical in its support for a mere electronic device is testimony enough to the fact that Blackberrys are the greatest gadgets ever invented.

With your samsung/iphone *&^%, lets see you:

1) Check and reply to emails within a minute, on the fly.
    2) Get directions on your phone to where you wanna go.
    3) Do a Blackberry Prayer
    4) IM other BB Users anywhere in the world without using up your text allowance and paying a ****load of money for it.
    5) Last but not the least, get addicted to it.

Oh and... dont forget to get an iphone kid, and more importantly get a life.
    04-22-08 06:49 AM
    I'm in 8th grade and the curve works for me. I think it is better than the iphone. Stop complaning because it is your fault that you don't know #### about blackberries or what they can do. You are also not that smart to come to a Blackberry site and say the phone is ********. For that you are the ******** one.

04-22-08 06:50 AM
    Wow bashing such a great phone! I researched a bunch of different phones before I got my BB, and have to say it is the best one for the money. Geezz an iphone over a BB?? So do you still use aol?

04-22-08 07:48 AM
    Dude-if you don't like the phone, don't use it. You have big cajones to bash a product on a website that is geared for users and abusers of said product. Maybe you should stick with the iphone, it seems to suit your personality.
    04-22-08 10:19 AM
    So you bought a BlackBerry without knowing anything about it? Take it back and get an iPhone if they're so great!
    04-22-08 10:25 AM
    Sounds like this guy is definately screwed in his head for the most part. He has bashed our Berries in defense of Iphone prices but yet he can't do anything on it?? Wow!!!! He sounds like a guy that would love to buy a 2,0000 dollar computer just to watch movies or play games. Go figure!!!!!!

04-22-08 10:43 AM
    Good One!!!!
    04-22-08 10:44 AM
    i need a can of that troll spray. love it. funny how some discredit what they dont understand.
    04-22-08 10:49 AM
    so im excited i get to use this fun fun fun blackberry curve just to pay as much as a damn iphone for it and cant do **** on it. my roommate has a damn samsung and can listen to pandora on it.............blackberry, no! ****ing flash player. blackberry is ****ing ********.
    You are right, go buy something else.
    04-22-08 10:51 AM
    My friends and I were on a trip together last weekend, and my bestfriend who owns a iphone and always bashed BB actually took the time to check out my curve. He would not put it down and placed a order for one that weekend. SO DONT YOU SAY THAT IPHONE IS BETTER YOU FRIGGIN MORON TAKE SOME TIME AND EXPLORE THE PHONE. I paid full price and I am very happy with my curve.
    04-22-08 10:53 AM
    The troll spray was priceless. LOL!!!!
    04-22-08 11:14 AM
    What really irritates me is the people moaning about a Flash Player. Mobile YouTube isn't in Flash format people, it is recoded to .3gp for use on mobile phones. The BlackBerry is capable of playing the video format, but is not able to handle the streaming protocol at this time. It's a non-issue though considering 4.5 will add that protocol.

Also, in the meantime, BlueApple.mobi works wonders.

I can honestly say that I have NEVER had a phone that supported full, desktop level Flash, and I have had a lot of smart, and dumb, phones. My Treo couldn't, none of the Windows Mobile phones I have had could, not even the powerhouse, the At&t Tilt. As a matter of fact, the At&t Tilt lost its ability to even watch mobile YouTube because when it was rebranded the At&t Tilt, At&t naturally stripped some stuff from the ROM, including the streaming media player used to watch YouTube. Granted, you can just Google it and reinstall it, but the fact remains; out of the box there are few phones that provide desktop level Flash.
    04-22-08 11:30 AM
    Is your arm OK where the sales rep twisted it till you bought a BB? Did you press charges against that agressive sales rep? Better yet, did you read one thing about what a BB could or could do before you bought it or did you just think it was a cool thing to have? What don't you take the #### thing back and get an iphone if you are so unhappy? Surely you discovered that you couldn't use the BB before your trial period ran out, if not, then the BB is not the one that's ********.

You sound like one of those people who would buy an 8310 and then complain because it didn't have wifi or would buy an 8320 and then start looking for the GPS!!! Do a little research before you buy your next device and maybe you won't be so miserable.
    04-22-08 12:27 PM
    I just went back and looked at your first post and you were one of those looking for the GPS on the 8320!!

Your post #1
    "hey guys, newbie here, just wondering how to get gps on the 8320. thanks a lot"
    04-22-08 12:54 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD