So VZAppZone doesnt work on my blackberry curve 8330 running v4.5.0.131 OS and im having issues with this espn mvp app.

i used to have an env and then a voyager and i used espn mvp. with that app i had alerts sent to my phone but now that i have a blackberry they become very annoying and just slow down my **** sometimes. Anybody have a solution on how i can get in and change these alerts? Ive tried for the past 2 hours browsing espn's website trying to find a way but idk i cant find anything.

its just annoying me because i set tons of alerts and now i want to delete like 90% of them which i dont care about anymore.
    11-25-09 10:41 PM
    anyone got any ideas?
    11-26-09 01:56 PM
    Go on espn.com, sign in and than near bottom of screen is "manage alerts"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-09 07:54 AM
    it doesnt work like that.

when it was on my phone it went through the phone using my number. the website requires an email and password to login. i never made any sort of account when i set up the alerts in ESPN MVP.
    12-03-09 05:04 PM
    did you try creating an account with espn.go.com
    12-04-09 07:29 AM
    Are you saying that the ESPN MVP sends you text alerts directly to your phone? Because that's what the Manage Alerts on ESPN.com does, but you just have to create an account with ESPN. I don't know of any other way to accomplish this other than that, which, might I add, works like a charm!
    12-04-09 08:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD