Every time I restart my phone up, after the 5 minutes it takes to actually turn on, I'm prompted for my password, I type it in, and right after that I get this error: "Uncaught exception: java.lang.Error" with only the option to press "Ok" which I do. What is causing this?

The first time I saw it I believe I had just downloaded Dexrex extensions and I believe I might have downloaded the new MySpace application also and then restarted my phone and I figured it would only come out once but it does this every time I turn my phone on. So, this was when I had 4.2. I upgraded to the 4.5, thinking it might solve the problem, and deleted Dexrex app and MySpace along with some other unnecessary apps and themes I had downloaded and it still gives me this error? Does anyone know how I can get rid of this? It really annoys me.
    12-01-08 11:26 AM
    Since you're getting that error message as soon as you boot up, it indicates a problem with your OS. The cure is to wipe your OS using CrackMem or CrackUtil and reinstall it.
    12-01-08 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD