When I open my bb internet browser I get "A Problem Occurred While Trying to Render the Page" I have tried the "ALT" "RIGHT SHIFT" "DEL" and still getting the same thing. Any suggestions? What is the difference in a "ALT" "RIGHT SHIFT" "DEL" & a "Battery Pull". Any help would greatly be appreciated!
    07-08-08 11:37 AM
    Do you have a BB data plan? Do you have a good signal? What site are you going to? Any more details you can provide about the problem?
    07-08-08 11:47 AM
    I have an unlimited data plan. I get the same error on any page that I try to open with the browser, even the crackberry forum browser. I am able to open the Viigo browser.
    07-08-08 12:24 PM
    Ok open up the BB browser, press menu and go to options and then browser config. Check that browser is set to Internet Browser. Check that Javascript is enbled. Check that emulation mode is set to BlackBerry. Save the settings and try viewing a page.

If it still doesn't work, press menu and go to, then press menu again and choose browser. Choose Internet Browser.
    07-08-08 12:31 PM
    Tried all the above and still shows the same error. It was working fine all day yesterday and last night up until I went on verizon wireless website to get the tech #. I talked to a tech there about my vznavigator. I didn't make any changes and after hanging up I opened up the browser and got this error.
    07-08-08 12:39 PM
    they broke ur sh!t

call em back.

(im assuming you did a battery pull)
    07-08-08 12:41 PM
    I just deleted the CB browser and now my regular browser work fine again. I will try reinstalling the CB and see what happens! Thanks for the replies!
    07-08-08 12:55 PM
    I' ve had this problem with the render error message coming up.

I currently use wifi&the wifi bb browser And I tend to find that the error comes up when I've been browsing for a while&my cache is all clogged up.

Emptying the cache & history seems to help it out and it works- though this doesn't always work and can sometimes occur on pages which I've visited before&have been fine.

I know you had ur prob solved but this might help if you have any future probs!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-08 08:09 AM
    Thanks for the info slinky!
    07-10-08 08:52 AM
    I am new to this site and came here to solve this same "rendering" problem. I have tried everything. Claring cache, restoring browser settings, taking out the battery,and audio boost off. Nothing works. The browser worked fine up until today. It is really frustrating. Any ideas what I can do next or who I should contact? Your help would really be appreciated. Thanks.
    07-11-08 02:31 AM
    Same issue here, looks like Verizon did a push as my start screen on my browser changed.
    09-17-08 02:42 PM
    Same issue here, looks like Verizon did a push as my start screen on my browser changed.
    I'm att and have the same issue. Not sure why, have done the batt pull, the cache cleaning, the browser config update, etc. weird.
    09-17-08 02:57 PM
    I also had the same problem - I called my carrier who connected me to someone at Blackberry. They basically told me that this was happening to anyone who had the bookmark page as their homepage. Blackberry is having a problem with it and trying to get it resolved. He had to send me a link to get me on the internet - once there, I was able to change my homepage and the browser has been working fine ever since.
    09-17-08 03:29 PM
    I also had the same problem - I called my carrier who connected me to someone at Blackberry. They basically told me that this was happening to anyone who had the bookmark page as their homepage. Blackberry is having a problem with it and trying to get it resolved. He had to send me a link to get me on the internet - once there, I was able to change my homepage and the browser has been working fine ever since.
    Thanks for the update. That makes sense, I'll try changing my home page. Thanks!
    09-17-08 07:56 PM
    I have the same issue. Verizon is worthless as far helping me with it. I have called them three times in the last week and they say its the hurricane (which didn't even get near me). Opera works fine and so does aim, gtalk and the wall street journal. My homepage is set to igoogle but it always comes up as the bookmark page. Also I uninstalled the CB launcher and it still doesn't work.
    Last edited by trustno1; 09-19-08 at 10:24 AM. Reason: forgot something
    09-19-08 10:23 AM
    I would call your carrier and tell them that you would like to be connected to a Blackberry rep. TMobile just put me right thru to them because they are aware of the problem and just let Blackberry handle it. I had it fixed in about 10 minutes. Hope it works out for you!
    09-22-08 08:19 AM
    Streaming Video WILL NOT Render on a Pearl if Audio Boost is Enabled under- Media-Properties. I found this out the hard way and Verizon has no Idea to trouble shoot this issue. Turn off audio boost and like Magic streaming works again.
    09-26-08 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD