I've had my Curve 8330 for a week today. I've had this problem ever since I got it, as far as I know ...

My pictures (both on my old memory card AND on my phone) are not viewable full size. I can view the thumbnails, but I cannot view them full size. I called Verizon's customer service and the customer service representative had me take out the battery and put it back in, which wiped out my media. She transfered me to a tech rep who didn't know too much about BBs, but she had me do the same thing again and nothing changed. After about 10 minutes, my pictures reappeared, but I was still unable to view the images full size. The tech rep is going to look further into the problem and I can call her if I still need help.

I tried looking for a similar thread already and I don't want to bother syncing everything just to wipe my phone out of everything if this is a quick fix. Does anyone know what to do? Thanks in advance.
    10-17-08 03:57 PM
    nikkirito
    how are you loading the photos in? are you using a PC or Mac, I had som problems on my mac so I plugged the BB into the pc and the sd card should show up as a drive , put the photos in a folder then download it to the sd card.
    works fine for me. you could also downsize the photos down since the max screen size on the BB is 320X240
    let me know how you make out!
    10-17-08 05:13 PM
    nikkirito
    how are you loading the photos in? are you using a PC or Mac, I had som problems on my mac so I plugged the BB into the pc and the sd card should show up as a drive , put the photos in a folder then download it to the sd card.
    works fine for me. you could also downsize the photos down since the max screen size on the BB is 320X240
    let me know how you make out!
    I'm not loading from my computer, but if it is relevant, I have a Mac. The photos are those I took with my phone, both my BlackBerry and my old phone (LG VX9800). The images on my memory card are from my old phone and then I have the images I took with my BB just saved on my phone memory.
    10-17-08 05:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD