I was having troubl backing up my 8300 curve, and of course It would stall and shoot out an Error backing up when It came to saving my messages. To fix it I had to enter the advanced menu and clear my messages log which was like 760 of them. I would have preferred to save them. any Idea why It doesn't want to save messages.

Also When I backup the phone does it automaticle backup data thats on my media card.

The track ball is gone bad and They are sending oup a new phone here in a couple of days. I guess I will be able to transfer everything from this phone to my new one, but I wanted to do a full back up before than and it just erks me to know it won't save my messages. I mean it's not like I don't have enough space on my computer to save 760 messages, but since I already cleared them this is kinda too bad so sad for me anyway. LOL.

Thanks for any help in advance.

10-03-09 02:27 AM
    What are you using to do your backup? Desktop Manager? I'd highly recommend using the latest version of BBSAK. I don't have enough posts to include a live link, but you should be able to find BBSAK by doing a google search.

As for the media card, no it does not back up that info.
    10-03-09 07:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD