I HAVE SPENT 5 HOURS LOOKING FOR THIS. lol and finally i have found my answer, i had the same problem.

click on this link: [****]How To: Install applications and themes via OTA with or without using data | BlackBerry Rocks![/url]

and as I, your misery shall end lol.
    Thank u very very much. very useful link
    04-11-10 10:07 PM
    I'm trying to install a game using this method, but it's not working. I get Invalid 907, COD not Found?? Suggestions, solutions? Thanks
    Same problem as well and the only response is to try other methods.

THAT ALSO DO NOT WORK.

POS
    04-15-10 07:52 PM
    I found an easy way to solve this issue, if you want to install a theme from a .jad file don't download or email the .jad file to your phone, instead of that copy the address of the page where the download link is and mail it to your phone, open the link to "dowload" the .jad file with the native browser and you'll be able to install the theme, app or whatever...

at least it worked for me yesterday to install spongebob theme on my 8520.
    Last edited by Astaroth.sv; 04-16-10 at 10:06 AM.
    04-16-10 10:03 AM
    Hi, I am new here & I have the Tour 9630. Frustratingly enough, I have tried everything! I downloaded from the link, I sent the jad from my pc to my phone, and no matter WHAT, you know, I still get the 907 error! My brother says I don't need the "Desktop Manager", so I do not have it, I mean, I have no idea what to do?

Update: My brother just emailed me saying I "need themes compatible w/ OS 5.0"???? Does anyone know where to get that? I don't know, I am confused.
    Last edited by freewaydog; 04-29-10 at 03:53 PM.
    04-29-10 03:36 PM
    Any answers?
    04-29-10 04:38 PM
    I found an easy way to solve this issue, if you want to install a theme from a .jad file don't download or email the .jad file to your phone, instead of that copy the address of the page where the download link is and mail it to your phone, open the link to "dowload" the .jad file with the native browser and you'll be able to install the theme, app or whatever... it worked on my 9700 thank god!
    sillydragon likes this.
    05-13-10 06:28 PM
    I think I tried that & it still did not work! I will have to have my brother see it when he comes this weekend.
    05-13-10 06:37 PM
    Hi there I have a blackberry bold and for no reason can I get the blackberry messenger installed
    I was trying to upgrade. it refused to do it now it won't install can someone pleae help thanks I'm getting the same 907 invalid cod error
    thanks
    G
    Last edited by positiveg; 05-19-10 at 07:43 AM. Reason: mispelt word
    05-19-10 07:43 AM
    Ok I have a Storm 2 and have tried EVERYTHING. The Error 907 Invalid COD still comes up. I just want to be able to play new games. This always happens when downloading games. Please help!
    06-02-10 07:53 AM
    Changing the browser settings so I could go direct to the link help me install some apps on my BB as well.
    08-03-10 01:23 PM
    I have tried million manual solutions but nothing helped,use a small tool available at pathtoodeep.com to resolve it and render it useable
    11-22-10 01:22 PM
    i think i found the problem

running certain jad files from my media card gives the 907 error but going straight to the online hyperlink of the jad file and then opening it and downloading it works fine. maybe it has something to do with the media card?
    I just got my playbook and I'm trying to figure out how to get bridge working. I came across rr_yy's OTAs and I was trying to load the .JAD file via the SD card in my 9700. No joy. I came across your thread and as soon as I read it I was thinking, "BINGO!" Downloading via the hyperlink worked perfectly.

Cheers!!
    10-06-11 09:40 PM
    I found an easy way to solve this issue, if you want to install a theme from a .jad file don't download or email the .jad file to your phone, instead of that copy the address of the page where the download link is and mail it to your phone, open the link to "dowload" the .jad file with the native browser and you'll be able to install the theme, app or whatever... it worked on my 9700 thank god!
    This thread broke this issue wide open for me. Many Thanks.
    grinchmahthang likes this.
    10-07-11 12:09 AM
    Here's one to make you happy. Just install (absolutely virus-free), follow the rules in it, then off to enjoy your favorite BB themes and apps.

And if this has made you happy, please help the developer by donating.

hxxps://rapidshare.com/#!download|287tl4|1174536402|ALL_vnbbUtils.rar|953 8|R~6BDED67A5017C920419E779AB2BADC6A|0|0

(Of course, you know how it goes, right..)

"You just need to search and locate, but don't be an ingrate." - DSJ
    11-03-11 02:41 AM
    This thread broke this issue wide open for me. Many Thanks.

@SILLYDRAGON: There's something easier than cytolk's way, man. Here's one to make you happy. Just install (absolutely virus-free), follow the rules in it, then off to enjoy your favorite BB themes and apps.

And if this has made you happy, please help the developer by donating.

hxxps://rapidshare.com/#!download|287tl4|1174536402|ALL_vnbbUtils.rar|953 8|R~6BDED67A5017C920419E779AB2BADC6A|0|0

(Of course, you know how it goes, right..)

"You just need to search and locate, but don't be an ingrate." - DSJ
    Last edited by grinchmahthang; 11-03-11 at 02:49 AM. Reason: Need to mention details.
    11-03-11 02:43 AM
    Sorry, how did you get bridge to work properly?
    04-02-12 01:21 PM
    I found in one case, i had to disable WiFi in order to download Bridge from rroyy.com.
    07-04-12 07:31 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD