When I erase messages from my school email inbox (very limited space) my BB will reconcile and erase all the messages from my BB that I erased form the email server online.

Is there any way I can erase these messages form my account but my blackberry will save them, letting me look at them later?

Thank you
    03-26-09 03:19 PM
    Messages>Options>Email Reconncilation> Select account choose Prompt or device.
    03-26-09 03:31 PM
    I mean it the other way of what you are thinking.
    That will only delete messages off of my blackberry, but keep them on the mail server.

I am talking about when I delete them on the actual mail server (using my computer) it will ALSO delete them off of my blackberry, which I do not want to happen.
    03-26-09 03:44 PM
    Unless you are setup on a compatible email host that works that way, like Hotmail, Gmail, and a few others. Or you are on BES, Blackberry Exchange Server. other then that it will not remove them from the main mail account.
    03-26-09 03:49 PM
    it was like individual accounts then which mailbox wins, you can say the internet one or the blackberry

found it
    options -> reconcile -> on conflicts mailbox or handheld, i think that is how you do it
    03-26-09 03:51 PM
    Perfect.
    I saw that and thought about it, but was unsure of the definition of "conflict"

Thanks for your help.
    03-26-09 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD