For some odd reason my BB is erasing my calls and my text messages like 20 min after i receive the call or text. Does anyone know what might be going on?
    05-01-09 11:09 AM
    Its called a memory leak. Your berry will delete messages as neccesary to keep memory above critical limits.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-09 11:11 AM
    low memory most likely. go to options>status and port the file free number here. Then do a battery reset to free up the memory and clink on the memory link in my signature for further assitance. If you do not have a memory card. Get one
    05-01-09 11:12 AM
    Thanks alot.
    05-01-09 11:17 AM
    Third party apps and themes you may have and don't use or want you need to delete. This will free up file free memory. Also like lastraid said if you don't have a media card get one. If you do have one make sure your pics, ringtones, etc are being saved to the media card and not the device memory.
    05-01-09 11:18 AM
    Third party apps and themes you may have and don't use or want you need to delete. This will free up file free memory. Also like lastraid said if you don't have a media card get one. If you do have one make sure your pics, ringtones, etc are being saved to the media card and not the device memory.

Sent you a Pm with a question...Thanks
    05-01-09 11:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD