Question, I set up my enterprise email with my company last week, it worked for less than a day and then it showed that it was blocked when sending email or receiving. I called my admin and he re-entered me in the blackberry server. I set it up again last Wed, it worked until Sat at 10am, last email I received and now it's doing the same thing. It looks like on my phone that the enterprise email account is gone. This is the only email acct I have set up, is there something I'm doing wrong, or something I should have the administrator with my company check? I'm getting very frustrated as it will be my 3rd time to set it up on my phone. Please help
    08-18-08 10:00 AM
    I can only say to check that your local password is not expiring and/or that your mailbox is not full.
    08-18-08 10:07 AM
    Hi, whenever I need to setup up BB on the server I never call BES admins. All I do is connect my BB to my laptop while I'm logged onto my network, run BB desktop manager and then connect my device. Because I'm logged onto my network the BB picks up my settings automatically provided the first time you install desktop manager you need to set it up to connect to enterprise mail. Hope it works for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-08 10:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD