I have a b/b 7290 kernel version 3.8.3.7, that is asking for an enterprise activation email and password,i don't know how to go about it can you help please. My phone is a used one,so the password was removed by the 10 triers of the password,that cleaned the whole system. Thanks
    04-24-14 01:35 PM
    I have a b/b 7290 kernel version 3.8.3.7, that is asking for an enterprise activation email and password,i don't know how to go about it can you help please. My phone is a used one,so the password was removed by the 10 triers of the password,that cleaned the whole system. Thanks
    Do you have a BlackBerry data plan?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    04-24-14 01:56 PM
    Dear Sir,
    I need a enterprise activation password for a BB 9630 to set up email. How can I get the Pass word?
    habtamu alem likes this.
    06-02-14 11:16 PM
    Dear Sir,

I need a enterprise activation password for a BB 9630 to set up email. How can I get the Pass word?

Ask your employer's IT department if you are using your device on a BES plan at work.
    06-03-14 01:55 AM
    If you are not a business user on BES (see the previous post by Laura Knotek) then you probably bought a used phone that was sold without having its IT Policy removed. You can confirm that by going to Options / Status and typing BUYR. You will see IT Policy Enabled. If that's the case, I'd recommend you get another phone. A 9630 isn't worth the hassle you're going to experience trying to remove the IT Policy. If you want to try though, here's a place to start: Removing an IT Policy from a BlackBerry phone. There may be tools you can use as well. Good luck.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-03-14 06:58 AM
    OK.. this seems to be an ON GOING tread with NO answers that I can see. I purchased a brand new in the box Blackberry 9360 for work. I took it home and slide the Sim card in it from my crappy work phone and started the SETUP process. When I got to the E-mail option it ONLY gives me ENTERPRISE????? I can not setup up a personal e-mail account. After reading SEVERAL other threads and trying to figure this out it seems as though our choice is to: reinstall the most current OS using the desktop software?? or Contact our service provider and activate the BLACKBERRY data plan??

I don't want to believe that it is the Data plan because this process has been done by other people in my company with out all this hassle. I tried the Desktop software update but still nothing, there is an other process for the BRAVE to manually manipulate the OS with your PC, But I own a MAC and cannot perform such operation. My work PC is locked down and will not allow me to install the desktop software... So I am at an impasse???
    10-16-14 03:29 AM
    STILL no answers?? This Blackberry is just a Phone and SMS text communicator. Is there anyone out there with the answer?
    11-23-14 01:26 AM
    You don't have to believe it and personally, I could care less about what you believe. But unless you have a BIS data plan on your pre OS 10 BlackBerry you will NOT have the option of setting up a personal email address.

Have a good day and come back AFTER you confirm your service plan is properly configured by your carrier.

Sorry for sounding blunt, but this is getting out of hand. Pre OS 10 BlackBerry devices need the BIS data service to function properly.
    11-23-14 06:34 AM
    I want to configure my e mail account in my BB. when i try to E-mail set up in set up wizard, it ask has your BB enterprise server provide you Enterprise Activation Password? Now, i don't know how & from where i can get this password to set up E mail account.

Pl.help.
    02-28-15 02:01 PM
    02-28-15 02:09 PM
    I'm new at BB, can anybody help?
    how we can get Enterprise Activation Password to configure E mail setup?
    03-01-15 11:06 AM
    Contact your BES admin for the password. We don't have it.

BUT if you are needing to add your personal gmail or yahoo accounts, you will need to have an active BIS service. Contact your carrier for assistance if you don't know what BIS is or if you are paying for it.
    03-01-15 12:09 PM
    Hi just joined to say thank you
    This has been very helpful to read all the threads are very positive even though you repeated yourself over and over again. why don't people read the all the threads and come to a conclusion. we will never know

over and out
    05-21-15 08:08 PM
    if you go to your >options then >advanced options and then ((enterprise activation)) the code will be there hope this help
    06-15-15 05:21 PM
    activation password blackberry9630
    09-11-15 05:35 AM
    Please how can i download service book for tour 9630
    10-22-15 05:31 PM
    What will be the activation password and how will the bes send us activation password
    01-13-16 05:32 AM
    Buenas, quiero activar mi correo en mi BB pero me pregunta si tengo una contrase�a de activacion Black Berry server enterprise.

Que debo hacer?
    02-04-16 08:14 PM
    Hello!! Pleas can you help me by showing me how to get BAS?? And how to contact them??
    03-20-16 07:13 PM
    Hello!! Pleas can you help me by showing me how to get BAS?? And how to contact them?? Here my number sir +212648749749 contact me on whatsapp pleas
    03-20-16 07:14 PM
    Hi ,what is BES admin?
    Also what if i dont have a sim in my phone, can i still have email?
    Please send answers to [email protected]
    04-27-16 05:41 AM
71 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD