Is there any way I can get my emails via empower instead of bb html. When I try to toggle to empower nothing happens, is there a setting I could change to help. I downloaded the 4.5 version of empower but it still is not working properly. Please help!!!
    09-29-08 10:04 AM
    I don't think you can use empower with 4.5; why would you need it?
    09-29-08 12:15 PM
    I ditched Empower Pro after upgrading to 4.5
    09-29-08 12:16 PM
    Well I get a lot of emails and when open them and get images and photos it drains my memory and starts downloading real slow.I try a batt pull but the memory dosnt come back for like a week. I delete the cache and still I have the problem. Empower works but only on certain emails
    09-29-08 12:34 PM
    Sounds like you need to resend your service books again. And make sure under e-mail options, that HTML is checked...
    09-29-08 12:37 PM
    I tried resending service books but all the emails with photos come via bb html and the ones with just text come via empower. Is there a setting I need to change. Thanks!!!
    09-29-08 12:44 PM
    I'm having exactly the same problem.... keep me posted !!!!
    09-29-08 07:28 PM
    Ditto...same problem. I like the look of empower, even though I have the 4.5 OS. Works for some emails, but not all, and the literature says it's compatible w/4.5. I've sent Empower numerous emails over the weekend, but no answer as of yet. Will keep you posted once I find out more. Thanks!
    09-29-08 09:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD