If I read a bunch of emails from the past and then get the notification that I have a new email, I would like to be able to click one button to go to the most recent email (sort of like clicking the 'home' key on a computer). The way I have been getting to the top of the list of emails is using the trackball and just spinning to the top. Is there another way other than using the track ball?
    07-28-08 03:29 PM
    Hit 'T' to go to top!!

*EDIT* : Likewise, 'B' is to go to bottom, Space is page down, Shift-Space is page up
    07-28-08 03:31 PM
    hit the T to get to the top and B to get all the way to the bottom
    07-28-08 03:39 PM
    thanks. I wish they had a book with these tips.
    07-28-08 03:49 PM
    Or just hit "U" to go to the first unread msg.
    07-28-08 04:03 PM
    Book = user guide

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-08 04:25 PM
    In addition to this very fine site, BlackBerry has user guides for all your devices. it also has a technical knowledge base to search for answers.
    07-28-08 04:26 PM
    Book = user guide

The user guide is just basic tips. I gather the complete guide is on the disc that came with it which I have notten around to installing yetm. Thanks though.

07-28-08 06:45 PM
    In addition to this very fine site, BlackBerry has user guides for all your devices. it also has a technical knowledge base to search for answers.
    So far, this was the best advice I have been given since joining CB. I know it is basic advice but their tips section is fantastic. Thanks!

07-28-08 06:57 PM
    The following botton is shortcuts:

T: is to go to the top
    D: is to go to the bottom
    P: is to go by date to date in the message box

07-28-08 07:53 PM
    The user guide is just basic tips. I gather the complete guide is on the disc that came with it which I have notten around to installing yetm. Thanks though.

You are correct. Seems like most people never get to it with some of the questions that I have seen on here. I think the user guide was the first place I turned to for most of my initial questions.

07-28-08 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD