I can not remember howi fixed this before.

when i send emails from my phone (gmail) or from my actual email account it sends a copy of the sent message to my phone and then to my actual account a message saying it was confirmed that message was sent to the device

how do i stop this from happening?
    11-09-09 05:00 PM
    log onto your BIS and create the filter from that gmail.
    11-09-09 05:35 PM
    i didnt have to do that before and what does creating a filter do?

and i dont have a bis to log into i have tmo if you click it after you log in all you can do is add or delete emails
    11-09-09 05:39 PM
    You do have a BIS if you have a Blackberry Data Plan.

A filter will stop the gmail msgs being forwarded back to your phone, your issue you are describing.

But, since you didnt have to do that before, and wondering what a filter does, also "not having a BIS" then.. good luck in finding the answer that you wanted.
    11-09-09 05:42 PM
    You do have a BIS if you have a Blackberry Data Plan.

A filter will stop the gmail msgs being forwarded back to your phone, your issue you are describing.

But, since you didnt have to do that before, and wondering what a filter does, also "not having a BIS" then.. good luck in finding the answer that you wanted.
    what i said was "tmo bis isnt an actual website to log into all you can do under the BIS on the web is add or delete emails"

when i had my old phone i had the option to not see sent mssgs or ect then it stoped i have it set to that but it still sends me the sent messages as a new message

p.s i am not rude to people, so i dont think people should be rude either instead of saying the above message and not helping why not give info not EVERYONE knows the ins and outs that is why i asked. so saying create a filter actually does nothing without explaining what that is or why i would need to do that, or saying log into the bis which also offers no info really.
    11-09-09 05:57 PM
    There IS a tmo bis website as I had tmo until Feb of this year

Unsupported Browser

or you can log onto tmobile, sign in, and find where you can add/edit your email address, its right there.

and

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/
    11-09-09 07:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD