Here goes my first post. Forgive me if the question has been asked. I've read every post I can find until my eyes are swimming, and haven't found an answer. I just got a BB Curve 8310. I've created the att.blackberry.net email address and have told Earthlink to send all my email to the blackberry address. That's working just fine. Except I noticed that I wasn't getting a copy on my laptop, which I would like to have. So I went back to Earthlink and told it to also send a copy. That worked fine except now I'm getting the same email sent to my blackberry twice.

Should I delete the earthlink Service Book on my device? Would that stop it from sending it to me twice?

Any suggestions would be very helpful. For now I will just tolerate getting every email sent to me twice on my phone and once on my computer.
    12-28-08 08:56 PM
    I'm not sure I follow your logic. Did you go into email set up and add the earthlink address to your BB?
    12-28-08 09:29 PM
    Are you forwarding your earthlink or is it pushed (ie did you use the email set up to add the acct to the BB)
    12-28-08 09:31 PM
    I used the email setup to push it to the BB account. I also went to Earthlink and set the preference to forward the email. Guess I shouldn't do that, huh? Will it still send a copy of my Earthlink email to my computer?
    12-28-08 09:33 PM
    You dont need it to forward to the BB if its being pushed. Unforward it, send yourself an email and see if you get it on the server now,
    12-28-08 09:34 PM
    Ok, that worked, but not it is not coming to my att.blackberry.net address on my phone so I must not have set it up to push correctly.
    12-28-08 09:37 PM
    I give up. At least for now. Too frustrated.
    12-28-08 10:07 PM
    Ok. All better now. I basically deleted what I had done already and started from scratch. I think it is working now. I'm still not really sure what I did. lol
    12-28-08 10:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD