This just started recently... my blackberry will all of a sudden download all the messages I received at once - in other words, they do not come in as they are sent to me, it's like they are being held some where then bam I get 10 messages at once - on the blackberry message list the received times are all the same, (a big list of messages all received at 10:06 or whatever time it is)... but If I look at the times of each message inside the message itself or on my computer the times can range from 5 to 25 minutes apart. Any ideas what might be causing this?
    04-03-09 08:19 AM
    This has happened to me as well, no to mention getting a text that was sent hours prior....while the sender and myself have been in 1EXV reception quality the whole time.....dumb berry....
    04-03-09 10:30 AM
    Mine does this sometimes to but with email only. Text messages always seem to come thru on time..
    04-03-09 10:34 AM
    This can be caused by several things.

First try a battery reset - then you can try to resend your service books for you email accounts. This can be done though email setting on the device, or log in to your carriers BIS and send from there, in my opinion this is the better option. If you cannot access them your BIS account online, call the carrier and have them sent.

Also deleting the email source from the BIS and re-creating can resolve this as well.

If this just started there maybe an issue with the BIS. for the most part this is not device issue. So dumb berry may not be right answer.
    04-03-09 10:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD