I have found a few solutions to syncing imap email accounts. What I'm not sure about, is which ones will work for me. I have been deleting messages only on my blackberry from handheld and mailbox, which in turn deletes the messages on my computer. This has been my current method of "syncing". However, it's to the point where it's getting unmanageable. I have a small business with only 2 phones, and BES is just too expensive of a solution. So, I have seen these companies like notifysync, astrasync, blackberry unite and a few others that claim to be able to sync like BES, but over BIS. I really don't care about the full set of syncing like calendar and contacts, I just want to sync emails.

I would even settle for a wired sync, like something that would sync emails during syncing with my computer. Is that possible? The only catch for that though, is that I am on a mac, and use apple mail. I'd assume something like this would be more likely on windows with outlook.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    01-01-10 05:19 PM
    on the Windows desktop manager you can sync email messages it should reconcile it properly. I don't think that there is an option on the mac software
    01-01-10 09:50 PM
    Thanks, I'll check on my windows machine and see if I can do it there. If I can turn off all other sync functions, and just sync email on the windows machine every now and then to clean up my emails, that would be fine. Thanks.
    01-02-10 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD