I searched the forums and couldnt find an answer. My email on my BB stopped working. I resent my service books, checked settings, etc. The actual email account works, i checked it and i had alot of emails waiting. Any ideas? I did upgrade last week to 4.5, but i dont know if there is any relevence to the upgrade but maybe. Help................
    10-31-08 07:34 AM
    When you resent the service books did you get the registration messages?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-08 07:36 AM
    Check to see on your carriers BIS site to see if your email is validated. sometimes when my company shuts down the server I have to do that then all my emails come pouring in.
    10-31-08 07:37 AM
    Have you changed the password for your email account? Ive done that and it stopped syncing..
    what kind of email provider is it? gmail, hotmail, work...?.
    You may need to go to email settings, delete the account and add it again if youre on BIS.
    10-31-08 07:37 AM
    When you resent the service books did you get the registration messages?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    no i havent received anything.
    10-31-08 08:14 AM
    Check to see on your carriers BIS site to see if your email is validated. sometimes when my company shuts down the server I have to do that then all my emails come pouring in.
    How or where do i go to do this? I have ATT......
    10-31-08 08:15 AM
    There really shouldn't be an issue. What is your current file free memory. Does the problem still exist?

^above user(btw...use to live near bel air, md....clinton)

Good luck
    10-31-08 08:24 AM
    To get to the BIS site, go to the setup email icon on your homescreen - it will take you to it. From there, it should list the email addresses you have. Also, don't know when you stopped getting your mail, but I had this issue a few days ago after I added a new email address. Everything appeared as it should, but I wasn't getting email on my bb. After giving up for the night, they were all there the next morning, so don't know if sometimes it takes awhile (I also have AT & T). Hope this helps - good luck!
    10-31-08 08:32 AM
    There really shouldn't be an issue. What is your current file free memory. Does the problem still exist?

^above user(btw...use to live near bel air, md....clinton)

Good luck
    22,895,076 file free
    10-31-08 09:01 AM
    To get to the BIS site, go to the setup email icon on your homescreen - it will take you to it. From there, it should list the email addresses you have. Also, don't know when you stopped getting your mail, but I had this issue a few days ago after I added a new email address. Everything appeared as it should, but I wasn't getting email on my bb. After giving up for the night, they were all there the next morning, so don't know if sometimes it takes awhile (I also have AT & T). Hope this helps - good luck!
    i did that and it said the email account was invalid. I hit "validate" and it seems to have worked. I had a confirmation email on my BB before i closed the browser on my BB.
    Thank you for your help.
    10-31-08 09:05 AM
    Same thing happened to me one day after upgrading. It worked right after the up grade then stopped.

As I was talking to one of the TMO BB techs all of a sudden I started getting emails in to beat the band. Never figured out the problem, it just went away. And I will settle for that !
    10-31-08 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD