hi there! im new to the curve and to this site! (i love how everyone is so helpful)
    how do i keep my emails from not coming into my text messes?
    i went to the part where it says combine or seperate and i saved it to seperate but it's still not working. every text msg i get it comes in my email...
    07-29-07 09:38 PM
    Let's take a step back. Do you mean when you receive an email / text message it shows in the MESSAGES window?

If yes, change the setting back to 'combined', save it, then change it back to 'seperate', save it, and do a battery pull. Maybe it just did not save correctly the first time you did it...

Also, what theme are you using? That might have something to do with it, too...
    07-29-07 10:34 PM
    alright.. I'm using the bb dimension zen theme. i found that this is the easiest for me... and yes, when i get a text message - it shows up in my sms/mms icon and my email icon. when i get an email it shows up in my sms/mms icon and email icon. i will try what you suggested about saving it back to combined then back to seperate.. of course it will take me 20 minutes to figure out how i did that in the first place.
    thanks for your help!
    07-30-07 07:09 PM
    ...go to messages / menu / options / general options / SMS and Email Inboxes, set to seperate or combined, depending on what you want...
    07-30-07 08:17 PM
    i got it... i think it's still doing the same thing but i didn't really pay to much attention today... i'm kinda over it
    07-31-07 07:47 PM
    Ok, we'll consider this closed then...
    07-31-07 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD