I have an automatic signature set up on my email account on my blackberry but when I reply to messages it shows up below the original message. Is there a setting I can change for it to be immediately after my message.
    02-12-09 05:05 PM
    I don't think so. I see this a lot and I don't think you can change it. Hopefully I'm wrong though......
    02-12-09 05:06 PM
    Since you have Verizon like I do I'll offer up what I had to do.

If you are referring to the "sent to you from my verizon blackberry" at the end of the emails you send which can not be changed from within the phone itself.

I tried to log on to the vzw.blackberry site and couldn't register for it because it said the PIN was already in use. I had to call VZW support and have them create a username and password for me.

This happened when I got my phone and set up an email account at the store which meant the PIN was used with out a username and password being created.

After they create a username and password you can log in to the site and change the default email signature that is there from Verizon.

Hope that helps you
    02-12-09 06:22 PM
    I removed ALL signatures from the BIS account and just use quicktext to enter my signature that way it goes where I want it.

For example I use xx then when I press the space it inserts my signature exactly as I have it laid out from within the quicktext setup.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 08:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD