Hey...I'm a BB newbie. Just got my phone two days ago, and I've been trying to set up my email ever since. But with no luck. Everytime I try, I get to the time zone selection screen, and then once I select mine, it goes to a page that says "We apologize, there was an error trying to access the service" with a try again link that takes me to t-zones. I called Tmobile and they basically told me service was down in my area and there was nothing I can do about it.

Now I have a few questions about this:
    - Is there really nothing I can do to fix it?
    - Is the BB email app really worth all this?
    - If I were to download a different email app, would I still go through the same problem?
    04-05-08 11:42 AM
    If service in your area is down, then there is nothing you can do until its back up.
    04-05-08 11:51 AM
    coming from a windows pocket pc phone myself, i can tell yout that the email fuctions whitin blackberry's are def worth it. the service seems to have some kinks that i've dealt with every now and then, but i have been very very pleased with it for the most part.
    04-05-08 12:02 PM
    so being that the issue is b/c of the service itself, downloading a different email app (i was thinking of empower) would have the same results, right?
    04-05-08 12:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD