The other day I changed my voiceplan to a Family plan so I could add my g/f to it and get a her new phone. Well, when they did that my data plan got knocked out. Had to have them add it back. Ever since then I've been having email issues.

This morning before work I had 11 emails in my Yahoo email. I checked some of them and deleted all of them from my laptop. 10 minutes later I checked my BB and all 11 emails were still there showing as "new." The BB and the email are not syncing. I've also has issues where I delete the email from the BB and it still shows later on when I check from my laptop online.

Yesterday I was told to delete the Yahoo email from my BB and also delete it from the BIS website. Remove the battery from the BB...add it back online etc. Did that. Still having issues.

Called tech support today and they told me about "Email reconcile" and that the BB does an auto reconcile every 20mins but I can also hit "reconcile now" and it should update and sync the Yahoo mail with my phone and also the webpage.
    Just a few minutes ago I logged into Yahoo Mail from the BB web browser and read and deleted a new email. Logged off, closed out of the web...and the email was stil showing as "new" on my BB! I then hit "reconcile now" on the BB email options...didn't change anything!

The whole 20mins auto reconcile thing doesn't make any sense to me. Before all this started happening I'd read an email online and delete it and it would be gone from my BB in a matter of seconds.

Sorry for the long post, I wanted to make sure I had all the details included!
    Thanks for any thoughts or help!

Mike
    04-02-08 12:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD