Just a random question about email reconciliation that I was curious about. Does anyone know how frequently your email is reconciled wirelessly? I know the Gmail app does it every 20 minutes or so, I was wondering what the Blackberry email default frequency was. Am I making any sense? haha

thanks
    03-08-09 04:15 PM
    I'm confused. Lol but the BB email is instantly? Once you get it on you mailbox you get it on your phone. I don't know if that's what you're talking about or something else.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-09 01:27 AM
    Email reconciliation and Email push are two different things.

Which are you asking about?
    03-09-09 06:13 AM
    Yeah I'd like to hear what both are, although I have an idea what push is.

03-09-09 06:33 AM
    sorry i wasnt very clear. I guess what i was getting at is that i use gmail, and through the advanced IMAP have it set up so that when i delete something on my device, it archives in my gmail. i was wondering how frequently the BB and gmail talk to each other and reconcile their differences, so to speak
    03-09-09 09:31 AM
    have you guys/gals read this and understand email

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...l-work-152955/
    03-09-09 09:43 AM
    Whenever I send an email, I get a copy of what I sent emailed to me. Why? And how do I stop this?
    03-09-09 09:46 AM
    Log on to your carriers BIS website. Open your GMail account in the EDIT mode. Apply a filter like, if the FROM field contains OWN ADDRESS, then select the option DO NOT FORWARD TO DEVICE ...

Hope this helps ...

Found using the searchy Button
    03-09-09 09:47 AM
    I've been curious as to what exactly the reconciliation is as well.

03-09-09 09:53 AM
    Found using the searchy Button
    Yes, I went to the alltel website in the filters option, and unchecked the forwarding button. THANK YOU! My life will be that much more uncluttered!
    03-09-09 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD