Let's see if I can explain this sufficiently...

When I send an email from either my computer or from my Blackberry, it shows up on my phone as a new email (not a sent email with a little check mark beside it). This is not a "Options>General Options>Hide Sent Messages>Yes" situation.

When I send emails from my computer, my phone starts lighting up like I am receiving messages from someone else. It's like I am copying myself on every email that I send, and then I receive it on the phone.

Is this normal? I would prefer not to have to go acknowledge every email that I send. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
    01-06-09 09:35 PM
    Go into BIS and set a filter blocking emails from yourself

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 09:37 PM
    I can't find a filter option from my email options...
    01-06-09 09:45 PM
    You have to log into your carrier's BIS site from your PC and do it from there. If you need more details post back.

01-06-09 09:50 PM
    I need more details. I have never done that. Verizon
    01-06-09 09:53 PM
    Ok�
    � From your PC, not your device, go to the Verizon BIS website at
    https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw. All carriers have a similar website.
    � If you haven't yet created a BIS account via your BlackBerry or the website, you will need to do so now. As part of this process, you will need your device's PIN, which you can get in a variety of ways, one being Home Screen > Options > Status - see PIN
    � (Note that from this moment on, when you go to EMail settings on your Berry, you will need to login using the username and pwd you just created.)
    � After successfully creating your BIS account and logging in, you should see your email accounts listed on the website and be able to create filters, change your signature, and do some other stuff for each email account.

Hope this gets you started and good luck. We're here if you run into problems.

01-06-09 10:18 PM
    yooooh
    Just joined the Blackberry crew, got myself a storm with telus. Live in toronto, but who cares. just happy to say im a prowd owner of the storm.
    bought it on the spot No contract, All in one plan( might change it in the near future). Thought the only problem i had was spending $800 extra because my credit score is low and too new. but dont really care will be recieveing cashback at a later date (12months).
    ITs straight up baller phone luv it.
    Before that it was a virgin prepaid phone.
    had palm pilot back then still was a very usefull device, but its nothing like todays blackberrys.
    Got two words for yah rim "STAY INNOVATED"
    peace
    oh yeah, ANOTHER THING, jawbone 2 vs blueant v1?, WHAT IS THE BETTER OF THE 2?
    01-06-09 10:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD