Can you take off of sent email msgs "sent via blackberry bt at&t"?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-09 05:24 PM
    Yep- you should be able to get in though email setting to your BIS account and remove or change it.

If not then you will need to login to your BIS account from your computer to do it. If this does not, then your carrier can help
    04-17-09 05:27 PM
    Yes. Log in to your carrier's BIS web address, choose the edit icon on the email account you wish to change your signature on, and voila!
    04-17-09 05:27 PM
    You have to do it on a PC.. the email settings icon, you can do everything..but.
    04-17-09 05:28 PM
    Thanks so much! Its always so easy after I read the replies-i just slap myself in the forehead.

04-17-09 05:32 PM
    Thanks so much! Its always so easy after I read the replies-i just slap myself in the forehead.

Haha no problem.
    04-17-09 05:33 PM
    Yes but you have to do it from your PC, not the device.
    � From your PC, login to your carrier's BIS website, which for AT&T is http://bis.na.blackberry.com?brand=mycingular
    � If you have not created an account you will need to do so (remember the password because from this moment on you will need it to login to BIS from your device or PC).
    � Once logged in, you will see links to modify or delete the signature.

04-17-09 05:34 PM
    Edit ^^ Sorry, bad link.

AT&T BIS site is BlackBerry Internet Service

I'm on wap and sometimes can't edit my own posts. Sorry.

04-17-09 05:41 PM
    Funny thing is with the release of BIS 2.6, you are suppose to be able to edit the signature though the device.
    04-17-09 05:42 PM
    Something strange here� when I posted my response there were no others even though I refreshed the screen prior to posting. Next time in, 5 messages between the OP and mine. Things that make you go Hmm�

04-17-09 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD