Got my email setup and it works great. One thing though. When I delete emails from my phone, I later get to my computer and open Outlook and it downloads all the ones from the day that I've deleted.

With my WinMo phone I'd just delete them from the phone and do a send/receive and they'd be gone for real
    12-03-08 12:40 AM
    You can change that option to delete from handheld only or handheld and mailbox.

E-mail folder > Options > Email reconciliation > change delete on: to handheld and mailbox.
    12-03-08 12:57 AM
    You can change that option to delete from handheld only or handheld and mailbox.

E-mail folder > Options > Email reconciliation > change delete on: to handheld and mailbox.
    I tried that, but it didn't seem to solve it

Should I do a 'Reconcile Now' before going to the comp?
    12-03-08 12:58 AM
    Also.. Can I stop my emails from going to my email box AND the 'messages' box?
    12-03-08 12:59 AM
    I am seeking answers to these exact same 2 questions

Regarding the email syncing with Outlook issue, I don't think it is possible without BES because if you think about the way that emails are obtained by Outlook, our BBs are obtaining them the same way

It would require either devices to do a second pull from our emails server to update the status of the message, which I don't see possible

As for having email (and BB Messenger) messages in the same box as my text messages... can it be prevented? Or managed in any way?

TIA
    12-03-08 02:22 AM
    Ah, doing the 'Reconcile Now' after deleting did the trick
    12-03-08 02:30 AM
    This brings up an interesting point...

If Outlook is running while I receive the messages then they are pulled from the email server before I have a chance to delete them...

If I am away from my PC while receiving messages and do any deleting, then when I start Outlook the deleted messages will not be on my email's server to be pulled

I will test this tomorrow
    12-03-08 02:47 AM
    I'll try the Reconcile Now later today as well, because I had the same issue. Hope it works for me too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 03:52 AM
    To seperate SMS and Email messages,
    Open your email inbox, go to options, select general options, scroll down and change the sms and email inboxes from combined (or theme controlled) to seperate.

Sorry I dont know about the other problem though.
    12-03-08 04:07 AM
    To seperate SMS and Email messages,
    Open your email inbox, go to options, select general options, scroll down and change the sms and email inboxes from combined (or theme controlled) to seperate.

Sorry I dont know about the other problem though.
    I've got that done and it works fine. But I'm getting emails into my 'message' box and my 'email' box
    12-03-08 01:50 PM
    Ok, I was mistaken. Reconcile Now doesn't do it. Even found an option on the BIS site to delete from the server and checked it, but that doesn't do it either.
    12-16-08 04:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD