Hey all,

I'm having problems with the email option on my Blackberry Curve. I have my yahoo and aol account programed into my email settings. It worked fine for several weeks but now I have a phantom email or something because the "1 email" logo at the top right of the screen is constantly up but when I check both accounts I use it doesn't say I have any emails. This is a very small problem but I'm a little OCD about it so can someone please help? I have tried deleting the yahoo account and reinstalling it through the email settings but it hasn't helped to remove the icon that is constantly displayed and wont disappear. Any help would be awesome! Thanks!
    12-10-09 03:15 PM
    Try, from the top date in messages, to "mark all prior as read." Sometimes that will take care of it.
    12-10-09 03:18 PM
    Do you have any saved emails?
    12-10-09 03:18 PM
    go into each 'inbox' and hit menu, then folders, or saved messages. Go through each one looking for any message that is marked new and either mark read or delete it. usually its a message that you mistakenly saved.
    12-10-09 03:25 PM
    Tried both suggestions and nothing seems to work. I dont have any saved messages. Blah, what is going on?
    12-10-09 03:59 PM
    Battery pull?
    12-10-09 05:49 PM
    The battery pull worked! Thanks to everyone for posting their suggestions. Happy Holidays!
    12-10-09 07:08 PM
    When I did a battery pull, the logos for Yahoo and AOL went generic?
    Any body know why??
    12-12-09 12:28 PM
    The apps might be pushed from your service books and if so resending your service books might help. No harm comes from that and it might fix the genericized icons :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-09 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD