Hello! Im a newbie. And I've gotten so much good advice from these forums thus far. But right now I have a sort of problem...

I know that you can't use your hotmail account to show up on your Blackberry so I created a gmail accout and had my hotmail forwarded to my gmail.

Now I am only using my gmail account(I stopped forwarding anything from hotmail), but when I email from my Blackberry to lets say my Mom, and when she hits reply the address it defaults to is my hotmail one She's even deleted my contact info from her address book and then re-added me w/ the correct gmail address, but it still does it. This happens to everyone I email from my Blackberry. It is frustrating/annoying because now I don't get people's replies and I have to constantly check my hotmail account, which I want to be completely done with.

Does anyone know why this is happening? Or how to fix it? Would canceling my hotmail account all together fix this?......

Thank you for all replies!
    04-14-09 11:22 AM
    04-14-09 11:33 AM
    It also sounds like youve set a return to email address within your Gmail account or perhaps within the BIS settings?
    So log into both and check that your reply to address is either blank (default) or set to ur Gmail address.

It doesnt have anything to do with your moms email account...

Motorcycle Mama is right on the money, you can download the WL app - you can also set it up within BIS, Ive done that and messages from hotmail are delivered directly to the inbox on my BB..
    04-14-09 11:36 AM
    I just prefer to use gmail w/ my Blackberry.
    04-14-09 11:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD